20.11.18

003


SKELETON of RESEARCH Paper:

0.5 A4, Intro: why did I pick this subject?

1 A4, Central Question or Problem: what question do I want to answer?

2 A4, Relevance and mapping context of the question: Where is this situated?

2 A4, Methods, Approach and Goals: in which practice do I see myself answering this question?

0.5 A4, Hypothesis: what is my expected outcome?

5 A4, The Core: Notes, Insights, Research; underlying motives for this project.

2.5 A4, Argumentation of whether left or right, and Experiments: Prototypes

1 A4, Conclusion, potential Solutions and (temp) Results; where do I situate I myself?

1 A4, Bibliography and Sources

1 A4, Short Reflection; what now? How to cope with the outcome.

Total 16,5 - 17 A4.

Min. 1500 words - Max. 2000 words.

Cover, 

Taiwanese Passport / Dutch Passport

Photo, myself in the plane Photo, of parents at Schiphol, Photo of my mother at the end.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten